This article covers the user profile. This feature is available for all user roles in individual and enterprise accounts.
This article contains the following sections:
- What Is the User Profile
- Video Tour of the User Profile
- How to Navigate to the User Profile
What Is the User Profile
The user profile is a tool where users can see information about themselves. It includes:
- The user's name and profile picture, plus a link to edit that information.
Note: Users in enterprise accounts that use SSO cannot change their name or login email address this way. See How do I change a user's email address if my enterprise has SSO enabled?
- The user's company name.
- The teams the user is a member of, if the user is an enterprise team member.
- A Career management tab.
- A Learning history tab.
Career Management Tab
The Career Management tab, shown in the previous section, contains two panels: Skill growth and My certifications.
At the top of of Skill growth panel is a Manage skills link, which opens your skill profile. Most of the Skill growth panel is dedicated to a graph of how your skill scores have changed over time. You can choose up to four skills to show in the graph.
Note: You must have a score for the skill in order to choose it from this list. If you do not see a skill you want to monitor, you can use the Skill Profile to start an assessment and receive a score for that skill.
The skill graph also has controls to set the date range and the zoom.
When you turn on zoom, the upper end of the graph's vertical axis is determined by the top score shown on the graph. In the example from the previous section, the top score, Amazon API Gateway, was 605. The top end of the vertical axis was 681 to accommodate the top score while allowing greater resolution of the graph data. If you turn zoom off, the top end of the vertical axis is always the top possible score, 1000.
The My certifications panel shows a list of the certifications you have uploaded to your account. From here, you can:
- Click View all to open a screen with your full list of certifications
- Click Upload a certification to upload a new certification
- Click View on an individual certification to view it
- Click Add to my profile to add the certification to your LinkedIn profile
Learning History Tab
The Learning History tab contains a count of all the training library content you have completed, plus a list of each individual item.
You can use the Filter to more easily find a particular piece of training content you previously completed.
Video Tour of the User Profile
The following 2-minute video gives a high-level tour of the user profile.
How to Navigate to the User Profile
Use the following steps to navigate to the user profile:
- From the dashboard, hover over your profile picture or initials in the upper-right corner.
- Click your name from the top of the menu that appears.