This article describes how to automatically provision members who want to join your account, without having to manually approve join requests. This article is for enterprise administrators:
- who publish join links for new members to follow
- of accounts that the single sign-on (SSO) subdomain URL
When you set up your account this way, the platform provisions the members with a content-access license. See Licenses and Roles for more information about licenses with and without content access.
Note: If the member does not need content access, you can remove it and reassign the license, but it does count against your 25% reassignment limit. For this reason, if you know a new member will not need content access, you should provision that member manually.
You can set your enterprise account to automatically provision member accounts using the following steps:
- From the dashboard, click the building icon to open the enterprise menu.
- Click the Settings option (gear icon) to open the Settings & Integrations screen. By default, the screen is open to the Company Detail tab.
- Toggle the Auto-approve join requests switch to on.
- Click Save.
Tip: On this screen you can also create a list of approved email domains to ensure that only people from your organization can join. See the Domain whitelist field immediately above the Auto approve join requests switch. A new member must sign up with an email address that uses one of your approved email domains in order to join your account.
If you have questions or need help, contact your CSM for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.