- who publish join links for new members to follow
- of accounts that the single sign-on (SSO) subdomain URL
- From the dashboard, click the building icon to open the enterprise menu.
- Click the Settings option (gear icon) to open the Settings & Integrations screen. By default, the screen is open to the Company Detail tab.
- Toggle the Auto-approve join requests switch to on.
- Click Save.
Tip: On this screen you can also create a list of approved email domains to ensure that only people from your organization can join. See the Domain whitelist field immediately above the Auto approve join requests switch. A new member must sign up with an email address that uses one of your approved email domains in order to join your account.
If you have questions or need help, contact your CSM for more information.