Enterprise administrators and team managers can view the new layout of the certification dashboard, which is currently available in beta release. The new layout will replace the existing layout around the end of July 2022.
This article maps where you can find the existing functionality in the new layout for the benefit of people who were already familiar with the old dashboard.
This article contains the following sections:
How it Looks
The new certifications dashboard format is similar to the existing dashboard, but with a cleaner design and some simplifications. The following screenshot shows the existing certification dashboard:
The next screenshot shows the new beta version of this dashboard:
What Is Changing
Below is a list of the items on the old certification dashboard, along with where you can find the same information on the new version.
- Filter by provider: The ability to filter by provider still appear at the top of the screen.
- Active Certifications count: Appears in the same location under the heading Active.
- Added Last Month count: Appears with green shading next to the count under the Active heading. You see how this month's number compares to last month's number.
- Expired Certifications count: Appears in the same location under the heading Expired.
- Expiring Certifications count: Appears in the same location under the heading Expiring.
- Top 10 Certifications graph: Appears in the same location, still under the heading Top 10 Certifications.
- Certifications Uploaded by Week graph: Removed this little-used section to simplify the dashboard.
- Top 10 Certified Users graph: Removed this section to simplify the dashboard. You can see this information by sorting the Certified Members table at the bottom by the Certifications column.
- Total Certifications by Provider graph: Appears under the heading Certifications by Provider.
- Expiring Certifications graph: Still appears under the heading Expiring Certifications.
- All Data: Appears under the heading Certified Members.
What Is New
The new Certification Dashboard also introduces some new functionality:
- In addition to filtering the content by certification provider, you can now choose to filter by team. Use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to choose the filter parameters and the updated information appears on the dashboard.
- Click a value on the dashboard to expand a panel with the detail information behind that value. For example, you can click the count of expired certifications under the Expired heading or a section of a pie chart.
More new functionality currently in progress. You will see announcements of more changes in the coming months.
Navigating to the New Certification Dashboard
When you navigate to your Certification Dashboard, you will see this banner at the top of the screen:
Click Preview the new dashboard to see your data using the new format.
The new certification dashboard will replace the existing version around the end of July. If you have comments or questions about the new certification layout, contact email@example.com.