As cloud technology changes, training about cloud technology must change as well. When you have completed — or are in the middle of — a learning path when its content changes, you might wonder what happens to your completion percentage on that learning path.
Your completion percentage does not change unless you revisit the learning path. When you do, the percentage may change. Usually it goes down or stays the same, but occasionally it goes up.
When the Percentage Changes
If you have completed the learning path, when you revisit it, a message appears with the following options:
- Proceed to seeing the updated content and allow your completion percentage to change
- Not view the updated content and leave your completion percentage as it is
If you are still working on the learning path, when you return to it, a message appears to let you know that your completion percentage might change in a way you didn't expect.
How the Percentage Changes
Learning paths change when a piece of content is added, changed, or removed.
If you revisit a learning path that you already completed, your completion percentage goes down if content was added or changed. Your completion percentage does not change for content that was removed.
When you continue a learning path still in progress, your completion percentage:
- Goes down if new content was added
- Goes down if a piece of content you already completed was changed, because you need to re-take that piece of content
- Stays the same if a piece of content you haven't completed yet changed
- Goes up if a piece of content was removed
Completing a Learning Path that Changed
When you revisit a learning path you previously completed, you can return your completion percentage to 100% by completing the new and changed content. Alternately, you can re-take the final exams and lab challenges. See How to Complete a Learning Path in the Learning Paths article.