This article takes you on a tour of the management dashboard that appears when you click the building icon from the top toolbar. This article is for administrators, team managers, and stakeholders who have access to management tools.
You access the management dashboard by clicking the building icon on the left side of the top toolbar. A new navigation bar appears on the left and the Organization screen, the first link on the navigation bar, opens.
The top toolbar on the management dashboard is the same toolbar you see at the top of screens across the application. I contains links to navigate to other parts of the platform. The options include:
- Cloud Academy logo: Go toCloudAcademy.com.
- Building icon: Opens this screen.
- Home icon: Click this from anywhere in the product to return to this dashboard.
- Browse Library: Hover over this button to see a list of topics in the training library you can jump to. Click this button to browse all the training content available in the library.
- Search in our library...: Start typing in this field to search the training library. Type a search term and press Enter to go to the full search results for that term.
- ? Help: Hover over this button to see a list of options for getting help
- Search help center
- Getting started
- Contact Support
- Pulse icon: Click this icon to open a panel of account management alerts. Here you find notifications about things like assigning licenses and assigning programs. Note: This icon appears only when it contains a notifications. Notifications persist on this panel for 24 hours.
- Bell icon: Click this icon to open a Notifications panel. Here you can see notifications about your personal accomplishments, such as successfully completing a learning path or downloading the mobile app.
- Your profile photo or initials: Hover over this button to see the user menu with these options:
- <Your name>: Click your name at the top of this menu to open your user profile.
- Skills Profile: See your skill profile.
- Account settings: Go to the Account Settings screen.
- What's new?: Click to go to the release notes.
- Get iOS & Android app: Get the magic link to download the Cloud Academy app for your mobile device.
- Logout: Log out of your account on this account.
Left Navigation Menu
The navigation menu on the left of the management dashboard lets you access the management tools in the platform.
Content Engine is a tool where you can create custom training content. The content you create in Content Engine is available only to members of your own account.
When you click the Content Engine menu, a submenu appears. Click the options to create different kinds of custom content:
- Custom Library Categories
- Custom Resources
- Hands-on Labs
- Learning Paths
- Training Plans
Use the Settings screen to manage your subscription and licenses. This screen contains tabs for:
- Company details
Click here to open this help center.